**This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Although the holidays have long past, the gifts are still rolling in!
One of my favorite shows is Style Code Live which airs every weekday night at 9pm ET on Amazon.com and stars hosts Rachel Smith and Frankie Grande. The show is all about fashion and beauty and it has taught me a lot about my own personal style. During the holiday season, both Rachel and Frankie along with four of their influencers assembled gift guides that were full of their favorite products to help fans or “decoders” as viewers are known to the show shop for the holidays.
Simultaneously, they also held a contest where six lucky decoders could win one of the six packages. I entered the contest and guess what? I won! I was able to choose my package and I chose influencer and blogger Something Navy’s Arielle Charnas‘ Gift Guide Prize Package! I follow her blog closely and I love her contributions to the fashion and style industry. Plus, I thought that her Gift Guide was awesome!
I just received everything in the prize package and here is what I won:
• LAFCO Candle, 2.5 lb. (ARV: $60.00)
• Umbra Aquala Bamboo Bathtub Caddy, Natural (ARV: $29.98)
• VTech Baby Amaze 3-in-1 Care & Learn Stroller (ARV: $44.99) (Not pictured)
• Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (White) with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology (ARV: $99.88)
• SUNRISE Makeup Organizer Case C0002 Aluminum, Two 2 Tier Trays, Locking with Shoulder Strap, Fancy Silver (ARV: $54.99)
• WallyBags 52 Inch Garmentote Tri-Fold with Shoulder Strap (ARV: $199.99)
• eberjey Women’s Gisele Short Pajama Set (ARV: $102.00)
• Lawrence Frames 710046 Silver Metal Rope Picture Frame, 4 by 6-Inch (ARV: $18.99)
• stila Star Light Bright Highlighting Palette (ARV: $39.00) (Not Pictured)
The ARV of the Something Navy Gift Guide Selections Prize Package is $649.82
Everything on this list I can use with the exception of the stroller, but I have plenty of friends with children and even one in mind that I am going to gift it to.
Thank you so much Style Code Live and Something Navy’s Arielle Charnas!