Some makeup enthusiasts argue that the eyebrows are the face’s most important feature. (Hello Cara Delevingne!) That is because they frame the face and accentuated your features. If they are this important, then shouldn’t we take great care in perfecting them? I have devised a five step plan to achieving the perfect brow and posted the instructions below. You’ll never have to leave home without perfect brows again!
1. Soften skin before tweezing by dabbing with a cotton ball soaked in warm water or cream.
2. Always tweeze in the direction that hair grows.
3. Don’t change the place where your brows peak and never pencil the whole brow. Instead, only fill in holes.
4. Only use the side of a sharpened eye pencil – not the pointed tip – so as not to draw a hard line.
5. For unruly brows, apply hairspray to an old toothbrush, then brush brows upward and outward.